LEADING EDGE™ for Early Child Care Businesses Info Session
Join us to see if LEADING EDGE For Early Childhood is right for you!
The Denver Metro Small Business Development Center, at the Denver Metro Chamber has launched a new program and coursework to help both licensed home childcare providers and start-ups strengthen their business practices to better cope with the challenges of Covid-19 and the ever changing business landscape of the Colorado workforce. In partnership with Denver's Early Childhood Council, the SBDC will be launching this 6-week course with the goal of creating your business plan through the use of LivePlan, a business planning software tool with performance tracking as well as on outline of success over 6-weeks for your business plan development.
This program is funded through a collaborative grant between the State of Colorado's Office of Early Childhood and the Office of Economic Development and International Trade (OEDIT) and local SBDC's. One of the primary objectives of this project is to strengthen the childcare provider business model and enhance business owner skills so that these critically important services can continue to support our local economies.
What To Expect:
- Six three-hour sessions including and
- Access to an with weekly reading and presentations, group discussion forums, homework, financial spreadsheets and templates to build your plan of action
- available throughout the course and beyond!
- on your business plan or strategy during the course
- at a Funding Options Panel
- a t the Denver Metro SBDC while enrolled
- Entry into a for a chance to have your business plan reviewed by other SBDC consultants and a banker
- Assistance getting a together
Fee: No Cost