Business Round Tables: Understanding the dynamics in the Buyer / Seller Relationship
The dynamics of the prospect /salesperson interaction can be full of untruths and protectionary measures throughout, on both sides. In this session we will uncover some of the roadblocks, challenges and hurdles we face in sales, why they occur and steps you can use to eliminate them.
What To Expect:
• Setting an agreement with prospects
• The importance of asking questions to discover are we each a good fit to work together. If not, it's okay for either one of us to say no.
• Identifying a compelling need from the prospect is critical to qualifying
• No assuming, thinking, or hoping something will happen
• How to set a clear distinct future for all follow up
Date: December 2, 2020, 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Meet Your Instructor: Dan is VP of Sandler Training in Denver and has over 25 years of successful sales and sales management experience with enterprise software and technology organizations throughout North America. As a self-driven sales professional Dan understands the importance and significant returns in training business development teams to achieve higher revenue success. He is passionate about helping his clients develop a system built on “Discovering vs. Convincing” to control the process eliminating suspects and allowing us to focus attention on real prospects. Dan is a native of Denver. He holds a BS degree in Finance from Colorado State University and an MBA from the University of Denver.
Fee: $ 35.00