CDOT Trucking Contractor Compliance
Whether you have a subcontract on a CDOT project or a service contract directly with CDOT, trucking companies are subject to FHWA contracting requirements on federal-aid contracts. That means you must comply with various CDOT processes and regulations including the Form 205: Sublet Permit Application, Davis-Bacon wages, certified payrolls, site of work, DBE subcontracting, and more. This webinar will cover contract compliance regulations as they relate to trucking on CDOT projects.
Date: May 19, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
What You'll Learn:
- CDOT construction specifications (revised March 2021)
- Requirements prior to starting work
- Davis-Bacon and related Acts
- Defining the site of work
- Certified payrolls and LCPtracker
- B2GNow and Prompt payment
- DBE subcontracting and counting
Speaker: Monica Vialpando is the Labor Compliance Manager for the CDOT Civil Rights & Business Resource Center. She is an expert in labor laws, prevailing wages, contractor compliance, LCPTracker and B2GNow. She is currently leading the effort to revise the CDOT construction specification, including requirements for trucking subcontractors.
Fee: No Cost