Webinar: CDOT ESB Orientation
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) has an Emerging Small Business (ESB) program that provides contracting benefits for small businesses in highway design and construction. Firms must be certified by CDOT in order to take advantage of these program benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- ESB goals on CDOT Design-Build projects
- Ability to bid on ESB restricted projects (set asides)
- Financial incentives for prime contractors
- Proposal scoring points for consultants that utilize ESB firms
- Eligibility for the CDOT Mentor-Protege Program
- Eligibility for the CDOT Bond Guarantee Program
- 5% Bid Preference for ESB Prime Contractors (coming soon)
This orientation provides an overview of the program and is MANDATORY for any firm interested in becoming ESB certified. Please note that the owner of the business or a key manager must attend the session within 6 months prior to submitting the ESB application.
- Please click the Register Online button at the bottom of the page.
- After you complete the registration with the Denver Metro SBDC, click Continue to add your name and email to GoToWebinar.
- After you complete registration with GoToWebinar, you will receive an email with a link to join.
Fee: No Cost