You're DBE Certified - Now What?
Watch now! Please click the Register Online button below and sign-in to the SBDC registration system. Once you are finished, click Continue to view the webinar link.
Congratulations! You gathered stacks of company documents, filled out numerous application pages, nailed the site visit interview, and got certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE). Now what? Certification is just the beginning of your contracting journey. Getting DBE certified is certainly a big feather in your cap and it can provide you with more contracts, bigger payouts, and repeat work on USDOT funding-assisted contracts. But, it's not a guarantee. You still have to make it work for you.
What You'll Learn:
- Get registered where it counts
- Develop your unique selling proposition
- Create a compelling Capabilities Statement
- Find prime contractors and state/local agency contacts with DBE goals
- Market your certification to the people who care
- Find contracting opportunities for DBE subcontractors
- Use the DBE Directory to build your capacity
- Maximize your certification work codes
DBE firms who were recently certified or those who have been certified for awhile but have not received many contracts as a result.
Fee: No Cost