How to Get DBE Certified
Watch now! Please click the Register Online button below and sign-in to the SBDC registration system. Once you are finished, click Continue to view the webinar link.
This webinar is essential for any small business interested in applying for Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certification in the state of Colorado. You'll learn about the eligibility and requirements for DBE certification and the benefits of participating in the program. We'll answer your questions and provide a free follow up application review for participants. If your business is minority or woman-owned and you would like to gain a competitive advantage in bidding on CDOT and other local agency projects, this webinar is for you.
How You Will Benefit:
- Find out if your small business meets the eligibility criteria to become certified
- Learn about the application process and how to ensure acceptance
- Gain an understanding of program benefits and supportive services
- Discover how to find DBE opportunities as a prime and subcontractor
- Get key contacts for marketing your certification status
Cathy Kramer, Connect2DOT Program Manager
Cathy is the Statewide Program Manager for Connect2DOT and owner of Caddis LLC, a DBE-certified business and marketing consulting firm specializing in small business program development and support services for companies in the transportation industry. She has been a consultant to CDOT for 15 years providing technical assistance to DBE/ESB firms and supporting the development and outreach of CDOT’s DBE/ESB Programs. She is an expert in small and disadvantaged certification rules and regulations.
Fee: No Cost