Navigating CDOT Systems for Contracting
Note: Scroll to the bottom and click the Register Online button. After you complete the form, please click Continue to complete your registration with GoToWebinar. You will receive an email with a link to join the webinar at least one day before the workshop.
This workshop will cover the various systems and online resources for doing business with CDOT. It includes the different ways to find and bid on engineering, construction, and goods and services contracts. If you want to maximize your time online and learn CDOT's various contracting systems, join this webinar for a hands-on look at where to go and how to navigate.
Highway & Bridge Construction
- How to register and prequalify as a CDOT contractor (B2GNow)
- Where to find CDOT solicitations and project forecasts (Go Sheet)
- How to look up cost data and past bids (Bid Tabulations)
- How to submit bids to CDOT (Project Bids & Bid Express)
Highway & Bridge Design
- How to prequalify as a CDOT consultant (Supplier Self-Service Portal)
- How to obtain a Master Price Agreement (MPA)
- Where to find advertisements for consultant services (BidNet Direct)
- How to submit proposals (BidNet Direct)
Goods & Services
- How to register and prequalify as a CDOT vendor (BidNet Direct)
- How to sign up for notifications of CDOT solicitations (BidNet Direct)
- Where to find price information and State Price Agreements (Colorado Bids)
Cathy Kramer is the statewide Program Manager for Connect2DOT, a CDOT support services program for small businesses interested in doing business with CDOT. She has been providing business, marketing, and contracting consulting for over 18 years and is a subject matter expert in CDOT processes and identifying contacts and opportunities.
Fee: No Cost