Webinar: CDOT ESB Orientation
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) has an Emerging Small Business (ESB) program that provides contracting benefits for small businesses in highway design and construction. Firms must be certified by CDOT in order to take advantage of these program benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- ESB goals on CDOT Design-Build projects
- Ability to bid on ESB restricted projects (set asides)
- Proposal scoring points for consultants that utilize ESB firms
- Potential for ESB Prime Contractor Bid Preference
- Eligibility for the CDOT Mentor-Protege Program
- Eligibility for the CDOT Bond Guarantee Program
This orientation provides an overview of the program and is MANDATORY for any firm interested in becoming ESB certified. Please note that the owner of the business or a key manager must attend the session within 6 months prior to submitting the ESB application.
Note: You will receive an email with instructions and a link to join the webinar the day before the training class. If you do not receive the webinar link, please email email@example.com.
Small businesses providing highway design or construction services who are interested in becoming ESB certified by CDOT.
- Please click the Register Online button below to complete your registration with the Denver Metro SBDC.
- After you have completed the registration click Continue to add your name to the GoToWebinar session.
- You will then receive an email with a link to join after you complete the registration.
Fee: No Cost