LEADING EDGE™ for Entrepreneurs
LEADING EDGE™ for Entrepreneurs is a 10-session course designed to teach you how to launch or restructure your business into a success based on an actionable business plan. Through a blended-learning format, combining an online learning format with classroom sessions, interactive learning exercises and expert guest speakers, you will be given the resources to create or pivot your business in the most effective way.
What to Expect
- Four day-long sessions including interactive group work and guest speakers
- Access to an online learning platform with weekly reading and presentations, group discussion forums, homework, financial spreadsheets and templates to build your plan of action
- One-on-one consulting available
- Feedback on your business plan or strategy during the course
- Introduction to potential lenders at a Funding Options Panel
The course is designed to give you a practical concept that you can apply to your current business or concept and will help you come out on top!
- February 3rd | 5:30-8:30PM
- February 10th | 5:30-8:30PM
- February 17th | 5:30-8:30PM
- February 24th | 5:30-8:30PM
- March 3rd | 5:30-8:30PM
- March 10th | 5:30-8:30PM
- March 17th | 5:30-8:30PM
- March 24th | 5:30-8:30PM
- March 31st | 5:30-8:30PM
- April 7th | 5:30-8:30PM
- GRADUATION | April 21st | 5:30-8:30PM
Drop and Transfer Regulations
Any drop must be done within the first week. You will receive almost a full reimbursement -$50 will stay with the SBDC to cover hard costs.
Anyone wishing to transfer must do so within the first three weeks. The transfer must be to the next upcoming class.
Payment is required at registration.
(Register and pay by January 28; code EarlyBird) $550.00
(Register and pay by January 28; code AddEmployee) $395.00
(Register and use code Retake) $395.00
Questions? Contact Rob Rose at email@example.com.
Fee: $ 695.00