Contractors: CDOT Certified Payrolls & LCPtracker
This session is starting soon! Please sign in at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5218003330249235728
Click here to sign up once for all classes in the CDOT Civil Rights Contract Compliance Series, including the recordings.
Contractors and subcontractors working on construction projects covered by the Federal Davis-Bacon Act or State Prevailing Wage Laws are required to submit certified payrolls to be in compliance with CDOT and Department of Labor reporting requirements. This webinar will help you understand CDOT’s requirements for certified payrolls and how to use LCPTracker, CDOT’s online system for certified payroll reporting. If you're new to government contracting or need a refresher on certified payroll reporting, this workshop is for you!
What You'll Learn:
- Understand how to comply with Davis-Bacon and associated labor Acts on CDOT projects.
- Learn the ins and outs of certified payrolls including wage conformance, site-of-work, trucking, and other payroll requirements.
- Ensure accurate submission of certified payrolls to reduce payment delays.
- Learn how to navigate LCPTracker from registration to basic contract and payroll reporting.
Who Should Attend: CDOT prime contractors, subcontractors, payroll and accounting staff, and payroll oversight personnel, including consultants and local agencies.
- Monica Vialpando, CDOT Labor Compliance Manager
- Veronica Urbina, CDOT Civil Rights Specialist, Davis Bacon Payroll Support
- Please click the Register Online button below.
- After you complete your registration with the SBDC, click Continue
- Add your name and email address to GoToWebinar to receive an email with the link to join
- If you are unable to attend, please do not cancel your registration. We will send you a link to the recording after the live session.
Fee: No Cost