Social Media Track
Are you looking to grow your business? We can help! This workshop will cover the social media theory and then show you how to implement it on Facebook and Instagram. You will learn how to build a community of engaged followers and the type of content that resonates with them.
This workshop is for business owners who have no experience with social media but want to learn about marketing their businesses online. It's also for business owners that are familiar with social media but want help understanding best practices and getting more engagement from their Facebook and Instagram accounts.
We will show you how to grow your online presence, increase brand awareness, strengthen relationships and increase sales.
Session 1: Where Do You Find Your Ideal Consumer on Social Media? | May 24 | 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Why Be On Social Media
- The Digital Consumer Path To Purchase
- The Customer Network Model
- Building Your Audience
- Defining Your Audience On Meta Business
Session 2: Create Creative Content That Converts to Sales | May 31 | 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Choosing The Right Social Media Network For Your Business
- Creating Content For Social Media
- Google’s Micro-Moments Explained
- Guidelines For Video Content
- Guidelines For Image Content
- Setting Up Facebook Pixel
Session 3: Create Effective Advertising Campaigns on Social Media | June 7 | 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Meta Business
- Creating Campaigns
- Creating Ad Sets
- Creating Ads
- Including Best Practices And Insights Into How The Algorithm Works
- Measuring Campaign Results
- Understanding The Rented Relationship
Standard Fee - $150
Bronze Denver Metro Chamber Members* - $75
Gold/Silver Denver Metro Chamber Members* - $0
College Student Discount* - $75
*Discount taken after signing in to the registration platform.
Cancellation Policy: Workshop and event fees will only be refunded if a cancellation is made at least 24 hours in advance. In respect of the speakers' and other attendees' time, please e-mail us or call (303) 620-8026 at least 24 hours in advance should you need to cancel your registration.
Fee: $ 150.00