Trout Tank: CPG Pitch Accelerator Application
TROUT TANK – CPG EDITION is about highlighting CPG food and beverage entrepreneurs and businesses in Colorado and giving them opportunities to sharpen their pitching skills, gain exposure, secure funding, and build connections with lenders, investors, decision-makers, and key stakeholders within the Colorado business and investing community. Apply now to push your brand forward! It’s free to apply but only 20 companies will have an opportunity to audition for the Denver Startup Week event.
ALL CPG FOOD AND BEVERAGE COMPANIES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
How it works:
- Fill out an application telling us about you and your product; plus submit a short 1 – minute video introducing yourself via Zoom (or similar platform)
- Up to 15 companies will be chosen to participate by our selection committee.
- Participants will go through 2 full-day sessions including pitch practice, expert panels, and interactive group work in the Trout Tank CPG Pitch Accelerator.
- Prior to Denver startup week, participants will deliver a 5-minute pitch to our panel. The panel will select companies to pitch at Denver start up week in front of an audience of 100+ investors, industry experts, and business leaders.
- One pitch winner will be selected at Denver startup week and will be awarded with a price package, but all participants will have an opportunity at the event to share their product and company with those in attendance!
What To Expect:
- 2 day long sessions including pitch practice, expert panels, and interactive group work
- Introductions to rockstar mentors
- Complete a pitch deck with expert help
- Multiple pitching opportunities in a supportive space
- Instant feedback and coaching
- Access to a powerful alumni network of past Trout Tank companies
- Private public speaking classes and coaching
- Special Rockies Venture Club Pitch Academy session included!
Fee: No Cost