Business Foundations: Marketing
In this interactive workshop, learn what you need to create your own marketing plan. You'll focus your efforts so you avoid wasting time and money on marketing that doesn't work.
The good news is that there are proven strategies that work! This interactive seminar will teach you everything you need to know about creating a successful marketing strategy for your business.
In this seminar, you'll learn:
- How to identify, understand and satisfy your consumer's needs.
- How to build your brand's persona.
- The 7 Ps of marketing
- How to structure an effective sales generating advert.
- Your consumer's journey and the channels available for you to make an impact.
- Why social media is an effective marketing platform for your business.
- How to create compelling content.
- How to build an online community.
- How to sell on social media.
- How to build a community of advocates for your brand.
Standard Fee - $50
Bronze Denver Metro Chamber Members* - $25
Gold/Silver Denver Metro Chamber Members* - $0
College Student Discount* - $25
*Discount taken after signing in to the registration platform.
Cancellation Policy: Workshop and event fees will only be refunded if a cancellation is made at least 24 hours in advance. In respect of the speakers' and other attendees' time, please e-mail us or call (303) 620-8026 at least 24 hours in advance should you need to cancel your registration.
Fee: $ 50.00