CDOT Emerging Small Business (ESB) Orientation
Tue 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Facilitated by Denver Metro SBDC
Topic: Government Contracting
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) has an Emerging Small Business (ESB) program that provides contracting benefits for small businesses in highway design and construction. This certification is open to all small businesses, as classified by the U.S. Small Business Administration, that are registered to work in Colorado.
Why you should consider getting ESB certified:
- ESB goals on CDOT Design-Build projects
- Financial incentives for prime contractors using ESB firms on CDOT projects
- Proposal scoring points for prime consultants that subcontract to ESB firms
- Ability to bid on ESB restricted projects (set asides)
- Eligibility for the CDOT Mentor-Protégé Program
- Eligibility for the CDOT Bond Guarantee Program
- Potential for ESB Prime Contractor Bid Preference
- Access to small business support services.
Owners or principals of a small business providing highway design or construction services and who are interested in becoming ESB certified by CDOT.
- Please click the Register Online button below to complete your registration with the Denver Metro SBDC.
- After you have completed the registration click Continue to add your name to the GoToWebinar session.
- You will then receive an email with a link to join after you complete the registration.
Fee: No Cost
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.