LEADING EDGE™ for Entrepreneurs
LEADING EDGE™ for Entrepreneurs is Colorado’s premier business plan program that addresses the questions every entrepreneur must answer in order to launch a new business or grow an existing business. In this 10-week course participants learn how to analyze economic opportunities and risk for their business and create an actionable strategic business plan based on proven market research and management techniques. Leading Edge for Entrepreneurs is an interactive course, which ensures the flow of information not just from the instructor and guest speakers, but between participants as well.
What to Expect
- Interactive group work and guest speakers
- Access to an online learning platform with weekly reading and presentations, group discussion forums, homework, financial spreadsheets and templates to build your plan of action
- One-on-one consulting available
- Feedback on your business plan or strategy during the course
- Introduction to potential lenders at a Funding Options Panel
The course is designed to give you a practical concept that you can apply to your current business or concept and will help you come out on top!
Payment is required at registration.
(Register and pay by Feb. 20) $550.00
$250.00 Use code Retake
Questions? Contact Christopher Goetz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee: $ 695.00