QuickBooks Pro (Desktop): Intro - Part 1
Wed 12:30 PM to 5:00 PM
Description:This is a great course for the small business owner, or for assistants, who primarily handle the finances! This interactive QuickBooks Pro (2015 Version) - Part 1 introductory course will cover:
1. How the software works and how to navigate through the program;
2. How to create a new Company with QuickBooks including settings preferences, setting open balance, and entering customers, vendors, and accounts;
3. How to enter vendor information, as well as descriptions & prices for products and services;
4. How to work with registers, including opening registers, making entries, and reconciliation; and
5. How to handle bills in QuickBooks, including how to enter & pay bills; entering discounts from vendors
QuickBooks Pro Advisor
Additional Info:This class is followed by QuickBooks Part 2 (one week after Part 1) and Part 3 (one week after Part 2).
This course is offered quarterly.
Please note, QuickBooks Online training is also offered on a quarterly basis as a separate series. (There are two versions, QB Desktop and QB Online)
View upcoming QuickBooks classes here
Register:NOTE: Pre-payment for the class is REQUIRED! (If you are unable to attend, you will not receive a refund unless you cancel 24 hours in advance. Thank you for your cooperation!)
Fee: $ 75.00
This class will be held in Computer Lab A (You will arrive in the SBDC waiting area and call from the kiosk phone to be let in the door).
Pikes Peak SBDC
559 East Pikes Peak Avenue, Ste. 101 Colorado Springs, CO 80903