QuickBooks Desktop Pro: Advanced - Part 3
This event has been canceled
This class is for the advanced QuickBooks Desktop user with a product business in need to track inventory, sales tax, estimates, payroll, and time per project. This interactive session will cover:
- Get an overview of inventory, use purchase orders and track the receipt of inventory, make manual inventory adjustments and set up units of measure
- An overview of sales tax rates and agencies, track sales tax and how to apply sales tax to a sale, determine sales tax liability, and review activities
- Get an overview of payroll and how to setup: payroll, employee information, schedules, paychecks, and tax liabilities
- Learn how to create job estimates and progress invoicing, create duplicate estimates, create invoices from an estimate, and updating job status
- Learn how to track time worked on a project, how to invoice a customer from tracked time, create project reports, track time worked by owners or partners, and pay nonemployees for time worked.
- Learn how to modify the format of an invoice, design a custom invoice form, prepare a collection letter and edit pre-written letters in QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Pro Advisor
Additional Info:This class is preceded by QuickBooks Desktop Part 1 and Part 2. It is not necessary, but recommended, to take the preceding two classes first. The course is offered quarterly.
This workshop is part of our Financial Fundamentals Series. Other workshops in this series include:
QuickBooks Online Version (Part 1 and 2)
Tax Preparation for Small Businesses
Creating the Key Elements of a Financial Plan
Buying and Selling a Business
Basics of Bookkeeping (Part 1 and 2)
Register:NOTE: Pre-payment for the class is REQUIRED! (If you are unable to attend, you will not receive a refund unless you cancel 24 hours in advance. Thank you for your cooperation!)
Fee: $ 75.00
Classroom: Computer Lab A