QuickBooks (Desktop Version): Mastering (Part 2)
Are you considering using QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) for your business? Or maybe you already use it but know that you're not using it to its fullest potential? Then plan to take our "test drive" hands-on workshop facilitated by a local QuickBooks ProAdvisor!
What's the difference between QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online?
Part I (Introduction) has already covered:
- Features, benefits, and summary of types of files (Backup, Accountant's Version, Portable Copy)
- Navigating the global, dashboard, and settings menu options
- Exporting files from QBO to QBDT
- Importing Customers, Vendors, Products & Services lists
- Setting up your chart of accounts
- Setting up user security
- Creating customers and vendors
- Connecting your bank account to QBDT for transactions download
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Creating invoices
- Recording bank deposits
- Recording expenses
Prerequisite (suggested): Basics of Bookkeeping - we highly recommend attending Basics of Bookkeeping which teaches basic accounting concepts that you will find very helpful during the QBDT training.
Part 2 (Mastering) will cover:
- Inventory set-up and use
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Creating Estimates
- Setting up employees, tracking time, and processing payroll
- Sales Tax set-up
- Credit Card processing
- Vendor invoices -- entering, paying, how to track to take advantage of discounts
- Journal entries
Intuit App Center
Additional Info:This class is preceded by QuickBooks Desktop Part 1, typically one week before Part 2. The course is offered quarterly. A QuickBooks (Online Version) course is also offered quarterly. It is not required to take Part 1 before Part 2.
Register separately for Part 1 here .
Founder, M as Money
About the Financial Track:
This workshop is part of our Financial Track, a series of workshops empowering entrepreneurs to manage business finances, offered quarterly. Find other Financial Track workshops or register for the full track here. (Other tracks include the Management Track, Marketing Track, and Start-up Track.)
Register:NOTE: Pre-payment for the class is REQUIRED! (If you are unable to attend, you will not receive a refund unless you cancel 24 hours in advance. Thank you for your cooperation!)
Fee: $ 75.00