QuickBooks (Online Version): Mastering (Part 2)
Are you considering using QuickBooks Online (QBO) for your business? Or maybe you already use it but know that you're not using it to its fullest potential? Then plan to take our "test drive" hands-on workshop facilitated by a local QuickBooks ProAdvisor certified in QBO!
What's the difference between QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online?
Part I (Introduction) has already covered:
- Features, benefits, and summary of file types
- Navigating Home Page/Dashboard, Insights, & Settings/Preferences
- Importing Customers, Vendors, Products & Services lists
- Setting up your chart of accounts
- Setting up users
- Creating customers and vendors
- Connecting your bank account to QuickBooks
- Creating customer invoices
- Recording bank deposits
- Entering bills & writing checks
Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
- Recording credit card charges
Basics of Bookkeeping - we highly recommend attending Basics of Bookkeeping which teaches basic accounting concepts that you will find very helpful during the QBO training.
Part 2 (Mastering) will cover:
- Inventory set-up and use
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Creating Estimates
- Setting up employees, tracking time, and processing payroll
- Sales Tax set-up
- Credit Card processing
- Journal entries
Intuit App Center
Additional Info:This class is preceded by QuickBooks Online Part 1, typically one week before Part 2. The course is offered quarterly. A QuickBooks (Desktop Version) course is also offered quarterly. It is NOT required to take Part 1 before Part 2.
(Register separately for Part 1 here)
Paul DuMond, CPA
Read Paul's Bio
About the Financial Track:This workshop is part of our Financial Track, a series of workshops empowering entrepreneurs to manage business finances, offered quarterly. Find other Financial Track workshops or register for the full track here. (Other tracks include the Management Track, Marketing Track, and Start-up Track.)
Register:NOTE: Pre-payment for the class is REQUIRED! (If you are unable to attend, you will not receive a refund unless you cancel 24 hours in advance. Thank you for your cooperation!)
Fee: $ 75.00