MARKETING TRACK (Q2)
Tue 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
5 sessions ending Tue, Jun 12
This event has been canceled
Topic: Marketing and Sales
You may register for each individual workshop or you may simply register for the full Marketing Track (Core Training Only). This track is offered quarterly.
Tue, Apr 3, 2018 | 9 - 11 AM | REGISTER
Break your marketing plan down into its core elements, including identifying your market niche, developing a marketing strategy, and determining a marketing budget. Each component of the marketing plan will be discussed in detail, and attendees will receive several worksheets to help crystalize key portions of the plan.
Tue, Apr 17, 2018 | 8:30 - 11 AM | REGISTER
Business research is essential for companies that wish to stay in business. Brush up on your research skills and discover the wealth of free information available through your public library, local universities, and other resources. We will discuss online sources and other easily-accessible databases full of statistical data that can help your business make knowledgeable decisions. These resources will help you understand and define the market for your product or service, find your competition, explore demographics, find industry benchmarks, and keep up on industry news.
4. Developing Your Online Marketing Strategy
5. Social Media 101 for Small Businesses
ADDITIONAL TRAINING AVAILABLE:
- Everyone Sells Something: Basic Techniques for Improving Your Sales Game
- Search Engine Optimization
- Using Facebook to Promote Your Small Business
- Using LinkedIn to Promote Your Small Business
- If you cannot make one of the workshops, please call us (719-667-3803) to re-schedule for either the next time the class is offered, or to swap with another class being offered.
- Registering for this track simply means that you are registering for four individual workshops at $20/workshop. If you are unable to attend one of the classes, please cancel at least 24 hours in advance to receive a refund for that particular workshop.
Fee: $ 100.00
Pikes Peak SBDC
559 East Pikes Peak Avenue, Ste. 101 Colorado Springs, CO 80903