Women Informed Training Series: Marketing to the Federal Government
Learn how to physically market to agency program managers, stakeholders and end-users which include:
- Using certifications as a direct marketing tool to source opportunities for direct awards, as opposed to competitive selection.
- Advocating to either the SBA for sole source justifications or contracting officers in order to encourage them to consider a specific contracting vehicle.
- Qualifying RFP's, RFQ's in the capture management process in order to position or shape them by targeting the decision makers through various types of events such as technical capability briefings, industry days or pre-solicitation meetings, etc.
Lunch from The Picnic Basket included!
Senior SBDC Consultant, Colorado Minority Business Office
Veterans, Women & Minority Programs
The WIN (Women Informed) Series:
- August 9 (11:30-1 PM) - Women's Business Enterprise Council - National Certifications
- October 11 (11:30-1 PM) - Federal Government Small Business Certifications: Women Owned Small Business/8a/Hubzones
- October 30 (11:30-1 PM) - Minority Business Office: Navigating Small Business Certifications
- November 9 (11:30-1 PM) - Success with Minority Certifications
December 18 (11:30-1 PM) - Marketing to the Federal Government
Proudly Presented by Pikes Peak SBDC & Minority Business Office, in partnership with the Southern CO Women's Chamber & Catalyst Campus:
Registration is free! (Your $10 is to reserve your seat and will be reimbursed upon attendance.)
If you would prefer to donate the registration fee to the SBDC instead of being reimbursed, please use promo code DONATE.
Fee: $ 10.00