QuickBooks (Desktop Version): Mastering (Part 2)
Are you considering using QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) for your business? Or maybe you already use it but know that you're not using it to its fullest potential? Then plan to take our "test drive" hands-on workshop facilitated by a local QuickBooks ProAdvisor!
What's the difference between QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online?
Part I (Introduction) has already covered:
- Features, benefits, and summary of file types
- Navigating Home Page/Dashboard, Insights, & Settings/Preferences
- Importing Customers, Vendors, Products & Services lists
- Setting up your chart of accounts
- Setting up users
- Creating customers and vendors
- Connecting your bank account to QuickBooks
- Creating customer invoices
- Recording bank deposits
- Entering bills & writing checks
Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
- Recording credit card charges
Prerequisite (recommended): Basics of Bookkeeping - we highly recommend attending Basics of Bookkeeping which teaches basic accounting concepts that you will find very helpful during the QBDT training.
Part 2 (Mastering) will cover:
- Inventory set-up and use
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Creating Estimates
- Setting up employees, tracking time, and processing payroll
- Sales Tax set-up
- Credit Card processing
- Journal entries
Intuit App Center
Additional Info:This class is preceded by QuickBooks Desktop Part 1, typically one week before Part 2. The course is offered quarterly. A QuickBooks (Online Version) course is also offered quarterly. It is not required to take Part 1 before Part 2.
You will need to register separately for Part 1 here.
Other Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center Workshops:View all upcoming workshops
View other financial-related workshops/resources
View other free workshops sponsored by Ent Business Banking
Learn more about Pikes Peak SBDC and free consulting
Register:NOTE: Pre-payment for the class is REQUIRED! (If you are unable to attend, you will not receive a refund unless you cancel 24 hours in advance. Thank you for your cooperation!)
Fee: $ 75.00