Government Contracting: The ABC's of Certification
This program is designed to help companies understand the different types of State, Federal and Corporate Social and Economic small business Certifications and how they are used along with the political aspects of them.
During this course we will examine:
- The fundamental differences between state, federal and corporate small business certifications.
- Certification strategies such as competitive set asides, sole source and direct award.
- Solicitations verses origination strategies utilizing certifications and which is the best for your governmental business development strategy?
- Event marketing with certifications and the strategies and the difference between procurement fairs, corporate round tables, town hall meetings and reverse trade fairs.
- How to work with Small Business Liaison Officers (SBLO) and Small Business Specialist (SBS), purchaser or buyer.
- Using Certifications Strategically to market to into other states and how to target Fortune level corporations both though subcontracting and supplier diversity.
- Other types of contracting vehicles such as GSA schedules, IDIQ's and BPAs.
Finally, attendees will learn the most important aspect of marketing to State or Federal agencies and how to avoid the certification merry go round.
Senior SBDC Consultant
Partner, Global Sales Advisors
Director, MBDA Minority Business Center
This is a partner event with the Greater Woodland Park Chamber. You must register with the Chamber; the link is below.
Woodland Park Chamber Members: $17.00
Non-members of the Woodland Park Chamber: $27.00
Lunch is provided with chamber registration.
Use this link to register through the Greater Woodland Park Chamber: https://www.chamberorganizer.com/Calendar/moreinfo_responsive.php?eventid=413253&org_id=GWPC
This event is proudly presented by:
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully please let us know what accommodations you may need.
Fee: No Cost