Webinar: Bidding & Estimating for Trucking Contractors
Scroll to the bottom and click Register Online to register for this webinar.
As a trucking subcontractor, you're stuck paying whatever the general contractors pays, right? WRONG! Whether you have several trucks or you're an owner/operator, you can bid jobs to make a profit and negotiate your rates with confidence. Join us for a webinar on estimating and bidding that is customized specifically for trucking/hauling firms working on construction projects. You'll learn how to refine your estimating process to create more accurate bids and establish rates that you can back up.
What You'll Learn:
- How trucking bids are structured
- Calculating your costs
- Estimating hourly, by the load, or by the job
- Direct labor and overhead costs
- Billing for travel to/from job sites
- Billing for "wait" times
- What primes want to see in your bids
- Errors to avoid
- Submitting your bid
- Bid follow up actions
Omar Moreno is the Trucking Operations Manager for Iron Woman Construction and Environment Services, LLC., Omar manages an Iron Woman-owned fleet of more than 40 trucks and manages and implements an independent contractor’s program for a fleet of more than 100 trucks. In this role, he oversees the implementation of efficient operations while retaining quality standards, enforcing job site safety, preparing estimates for transportation projects and developing key performance indicators to ensure quality. He is proficient in FMCSR regulations and implementation and is currently the President of the Hispanic Contractors of Colorado.
Mark DeVencenty is the Vice President of Trucking at Iron Woman Construction and Environment Services, LLC. His focus is on estimating, finance and accounting, oversight of trucking managers, safety and inspiring drivers to be leaders in safety, and recruiting and retention.
Note: You do not need a computer to participate in this webinar. The full webinar will work on a smartphone, and there is an audio-only option for those who prefer to dial in on the phone.
- Please click the Register Online button below.
- After you complete your registration, you will receive an email with the link to join
- Click the link in the email to join on the designated date/time
- If you are unable to attend, please do not cancel your registration. We will send you a link to the recording after the live session.
Fee: No Cost