Buying or Selling a Business
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
This seminar covers the fundamentals of the business acquisition process and is geared to both buyers and sellers. The elements of a business sale, including business valuation, financing and due diligence will all be covered in this fast-paced event.
Concepts that attendees will learn:
- Elements of a business sale
- Business valuation
- Financial recasting
- Business financing
- Value drivers
- Reasons to buy or sell a business
- Pragmatic tips for buying and selling a business
- Strategies to improve business value
- Business valuation calculator
- Strategies to finance a business
- Business owners anticipating a sale within 5 years
- Business owners looking to expand via acquisition
- Individuals contemplating business ownership
Suzanne De Lucia
Payments: Please pay online with a credit card. Registration is not guaranteed until payment is made.
Note: Registrations made less than 24 hours before a class may be charged an additional $10.
Refund Policy: No cash refunds, credit will be rolled over to another class.
Parking: Innosphere has a parking lot directly in front of the building. There is no street parking on Vine Drive due to bike lanes. If parking lot is full, please make use of the overflow parking lot located just east of Innosphere behind the wooden fence.
Fee: $ 40.00
Pay via credit card online.