How to Build an Effective Marketing Strategy - A Tactical Four-Step Approach
Fri 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Topic: Marketing and Sales
Friday, March 29, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Everyone talks about marketing and branding, but what do the terms really mean for your business in today's competitive landscape? You need a focused brand message to stand out from the noise and connect with the right people. And a compelling marketing strategy is how you get them to know, like, and trust you; and, hopefully, buy from you. But where do you start? And how do you lay out a strategy for long-term success?
This session will cover:
- How to narrow your target focus and find your ideal customer.
- How brand clarity can break through the marketing noise and help position your business for success.
- Why tactics like SEO and social media should be components of something bigger, better, and more powerful.
- The four core benefits of creating a systematized marketing strategy for your business.
- Why your content should be crafted to educate, inform, and help your audience.
- How to guide the customer journey.
- And how to create a marketing action plan you can measure and modify.
SBDC & LBDC Consultant
Payments: Please pay online with a credit card. Registration is not guaranteed until payment is made.
Note: registrations made less than 24 hours before a class may be charged an additional $10.
Refund Policy: No cash refunds, credit will be rolled over to another class.
Fee: $ 40.00
Pay via credit card online.
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
Loveland Business Development Center
5400 Stone Creek Circle, Suite 200 Loveland, CO 80538