Sorting Through Social Media - Basics and Strategy
Wed 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Topic: Marketing and Sales
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, e-newsletters, blogs... It can all be overwhelming! Social media is a constantly evolving form of marketing, but poses great opportunities to build a loyal fan base for your business.
How do you harness the power of social media to enhance your business?
Where should you start?
Which platforms should you be on?
What are you goals for entering the social realm?
Join us for Sorting through Social Media: Basics and Strategy This class is designed to help you:
- Discover the basic (and not-so-basic) social platforms
- Determine which platforms your business should be on
- Develop a cohesive social voice for your business
- Get tips for creating effective content to generate a loyal fan base
- Learn strategies to minimize time-drain and effectively manage your business's online digital presence
Aspen Grove Marketing Director
Payments: Please pay online with a credit card. Registration is not guaranteed until payment is made.
Note: Registrations made less than 24 hours before a class may be charged an additional $10.
Refund Policy: No cash refunds, credit will be rolled over to another class.
Parking: Innosphere has a parking lot directly in front of the building. There is no street parking on Vine Drive due to bike lanes. If parking lot is full, please make use of the overflow parking lot located just east of Innosphere behind the wooden fence.
Fee: $ 40.00
Pay via credit card online
320 E. Vine Dr. #303 Fort Collins, CO 80524