A Crash Course in Business Financing
Fri 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
This event has been canceled
Friday, June 7, 2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Are you going to be seeking financing for your business? Whether it is an existing business or a brand new start-up, there are several things you need to know BEFORE you approach a lender. We're bringing in Rhonda Waltenburg to give you the rundown of what you need to know. Bring your lunch and join us to learn:
What Are Your Choices?
- Microloan, SBA, Conventional Bank Loan
- Overview and comparison of different loan types
- Credit scores (FICO) and how to repair if needed
- Understanding your financial
Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement...
- What are the 5 C's of Credit?
- What are the expectations for Capital Injection (owner's investment), Cash Flow (what is cash flow), Required Documents, Timeline (turnaround time) and Costs
Bring your lunch and enjoy speaker, Rhonda Waltenburg!
Community Banks of Colorado
Payments: The event is free, but we do ask that your pre-register.
Fee: No Cost
Larimer SBDC - Rocky Mountain Innosphere
Larimer SBDC 320 E Vine Dr. Suite 303 Fort Collins, CO 80524