How to Build an Effective Marketing Strategy - A Tactical Four-Step Approach
Wed 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Topic: Marketing and Sales
Wednesday August 7, 2019
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Everyone talks about marketing and branding, but what do the terms really mean for your business in today's competitive landscape? You need a focused brand message to stand out from the noise and connect with the right people. And a compelling marketing strategy is how you get them to know, like, and trust you; and, hopefully, buy from you. But where do you start? And how do you lay out a strategy for long-term success?
This session will cover:
- How to narrow your target focus and find your ideal customer.
- How brand clarity can break through the marketing noise and help position your business for success.
- Why tactics like SEO and social media should be components of something bigger, better, and more powerful.
- The four core benefits of creating a systematized marketing strategy for your business.
- Why your content should be crafted to educate, inform, and help your audience.
- How to guide the customer journey.
- And how to create a marketing action plan you can measure and modify.
Our Presenter:Craig McBreen
Payments: Please pay online with a credit card. Registration is not guaranteed until payment is made.
Note: Registrations made less than 24 hours before a class may be charged an additional $10.
Refund Policy: No cash refunds, credit will be rolled over to another class.
Parking: Innosphere has a parking lot directly in front of the building. There is no street parking on Vine Drive due to bike lanes. If parking lot is full, please make use of the overflow parking lot located just east of Innosphere behind the wooden fence
Fee: $ 40.00
Pay via credit card online.
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
320 E. Vine Dr. #303 Fort Collins, CO 80524