Improve Your Local SEO – a 6-Step Blueprint to Boost Your Local Search Rankings
Thu 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Topic: Marketing and Sales
Thursday, Sept 26, 2019
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a topic many small business owners know about but few truly utilize. But here's the thing, showing up on page one of Google can be the difference between your business booming or just getting by. And, when it comes to getting your business to rank locally, utilizing Local SEO is a powerful strategy if done right. Fortunately, there are some basic (and pretty painless) steps you can take that will help your business rank locally.
This workshop will cover local search - what it is and how it will help your business. We'll also go through six key steps to help your business win at local SEO:
1. How to create (and optimize) your Google My Business (GMB) listing.
2. How to build citations (and get listed on local directories).
3. How to manage your reputation and grow online reviews with a review funnel.
4. How to write location-based content to help your website rank well.
5. How to implement on-page local SEO basics.
6. What local link building is and why you need it to compete locally.
Payments: Please pay online with a credit card. Registration is not guaranteed until payment is made.
Note: Registrations made less than 24 hours before a class may be charged an additional $10.
Refund Policy: No cash refunds, credit will be rolled over to another class.
Parking: Innosphere has a parking lot directly in front of the building. There is no street parking on Vine Drive due to bike lanes. If parking lot is full, please make use of the overflow parking lot located just east of Innosphere behind the wooden fence.
Fee: $ 30.00
Pay via credit card online.
Larimer SBDC - Innosphere
South Conference Room
Larimer SBDC 320 E Vine Dr. Suite 303 Fort Collins, CO 80524