The Foundations of Marketing - Get Your Business Found Online
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Where does SEO strategy fit in the marketing mix?
- What is the difference between Local SEO and ranking for the entire online world?
- The basics of on-page and off-page SEO.
- How to write useful and unique content that's created for your target market and built to rank well.
- Brand building and outreach techniques you can use.
- How this all comes together to create a marketing system that works for your business.
The Personality of Your Business;
Identifying and Bringing in Your Customers;
Get Your Business Found On-line
Payments: Please pay online with a credit card. Registration is not guaranteed until payment is made.
Note: Registrations made less than 24 hours before a class may be charged an additional $10.
Refund Policy: No cash refunds, credit will be rolled over to another class.
Parking: Innosphere has a parking lot directly in front of the building. There is no street parking on Vine Drive due to bike lanes. If parking lot is full, please make use of the overflow parking lot located just east of Innosphere behind the wooden fence.
Fee: $ 30.00
Pay via credit card online.