Buying or Selling a Business
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
This seminar covers the fundamentals of the business acquisition process and is geared to both buyers and sellers. The elements of a business sale, including business valuation, financing and due diligence will all be covered in this fast-paced event.
Concepts that attendees will learn:
- Elements of a business sale
- Business valuation
- Financial recasting
- Business financing
- Value drivers
- Reasons to buy or sell a business
- Pragmatic tips for buying and selling a business
- Strategies to improve business value
- Business valuation calculator
- Strategies to finance a business
- Business owners anticipating a sale within 5 years
- Business owners looking to expand via acquisition
- Individuals contemplating business ownership
Suzanne De Lucia
Payments: Please pay online with a credit card. Registration is not guaranteed until payment is made.
Note: Registrations made less than 24 hours before a class may be charged an additional $10.
Refund Policy: No cash refunds, credit will be rolled over to another class.
Fee: $ 40.00
Pay via credit card online.