The Foundations of Marketing - 3 Part Series
Thu 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
3 sessions ending Thu, Jun 18
Topic: Marketing and Sales
Thursdays, June 4, 11 & 18, 2020
9:00 am - 11:00 am
One of the most common reasons that new businesses struggle, and fail is that their founders don't know or understand at the beginning how to effectively market their business. They will often be grasping at straws to try to reach and acquire new customers:
- Spending a lot of money on advertising that doesn't justify the investment with an adequate return.
- Working hard to build a social media following only to have the social media platform make it more difficult to reach the followers without paying to reach them.
- Being persuaded to pay thousands of dollars for special programs that promise results but don't deliver.
Foundations of Marketing is a three-part class especially designed for first-time business owners that will help you in these ways:
- Provide an easy to understand framework that explains the stages and activities of attracting, developing, and retaining long-term customers.
- Give you a clear understanding of the identity of your ideal customer, where to reach them, and the message they need to hear.
- Teach you a step-by-step method for making your business easier to find online.
For the discounted of $75 you will receive:
1 registration for the Personality of Your Business
1 registration for Identifying and Bringing in Your Customers
1 registration for Get Your Business Found On-line
A minimum of 3 hours of free, confidential, one-on-one consulting with a certified SBDC consultant!
Free connection to resources, as needed depending on your business phase and industry!
If you are unable to attend all 3 workshops you can sign up for them individually here.
Franklin Taggart Coaching & Consulting
Larimer SBDC & LBDC Consultant
Payments: Please pay online with a credit card. Registration is not guaranteed until payment is made.
Note: Registrations made less than 24 hours before a class may be charged an additional $10.
Refund Policy: No cash refunds, credit will be rolled over to another class.
Parking: Innosphere has a parking lot directly in front of the building. There is no street parking on Vine Drive due to bike lanes. If parking lot is full, please make use of the overflow parking lot located just east of Innosphere behind the wooden fence.
Fee: $ 75.00
Pay via credit card online.
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
Larimer SBDC - Innosphere
North Conference Room
Larimer SBDC 320 E Vine Dr. Suite 303 Fort Collins, CO 80524