[Webinar] Best Practices for COVID-19 Safety Management in the Workplace
Wed 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Facilitated by Larimer SBDC
Topic: Managing a Business
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
In this workshop we will go over COVID-19 and other potential related diseases with emphasis on workplace management. We will also cover specific best-practices for workplace surveillance and management. This workshop is designed for multiple industries from general industry, to construction, to food industry, to oil and gas, and healthcare. This workshop is interactive - Participants are encouraged to ask questions and share best-practices. Participants will learn:
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- What is COVID-19
- What are the basic protective measures
- What safety items must an employer provide for their employees
- How to initiate a simple workplace surveillance system
- Understand workplace disinfection
- How to properly train staff on safety programs
- Managing employees that become sick
- How to address outbreaks
Our Presenters:Andy Troccoli
Logistics:Payments: Please pay online with a credit card. Registration is not guaranteed until payment is made.&
Note: Registrations made less than 24 hours before a class may be charged an additional $10.
Refund Policy: No cash refunds, credit will be rolled over to another class.
Fee: $ 20.00
Pay via credit card online.
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.