[Webinar] Financials and Bookkeeping - From Input to Understanding
Fri 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Facilitated by Larimer SBDC
Topic: Business Accounting and Budget
Friday, February 19, 2021
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
This class will help you understand what bookkeeping can tell you about your business and how it can help you manage your business including:
- What data you need to keep track of
- Avoiding common mistakes
- A summary understanding of what financials and proper bookkeeping can tell you about your business
- General understanding your financial statements - income (profit and loss) statement and balance sheet
- What's accrual accounting mean? The importance of matching expenses with revenues
- When to engage with an accountant and/or bookkeeper
Don't let your financial statements overwhelm you! Once you understand what they can do for your business, you'll wonder why they were ever such a mystery to begin with.
Payments: Please pay online with a credit card. Registration is not guaranteed until payment is made.
Note: Registrations made less than 24 hours before a class may be charged an additional $10.
Refund Policy: No cash refunds, credit will be rolled over to another class.
Fee: $ 40.00
Pay via credit card online.
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.