Small Business Before Hours - Networking Event
Friday, June 4, 2021
8:00 am - 9:30 am
Whether you are a new start up or an up and running business networking is essential in building business relationships. For some, networking does not come natural, it may take some practice. For others it just comes naturally. Which ever category you fall under remember that networking is an essential part of expanding your business.
Networking can be but is not limited to:
- Generating referrals which increase business
- Help you master your business pitch
- Widen your circle of influence
- Help you build confidence and character
- Provide opportunities and make connections
- Create lasting friendships
Please join us at STUFT burger bar before heading off to work, to network with other Northern Colorado business owners!
This event is sponsored by:
210 S College Ave,
Fort Collins, CO 80524
The event is free, but we do ask that your pre-register.
Fee: No Cost