Improve Your Local SEO – a 6-Step Blueprint to Boost Your Local Search Rankings
Tue 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Topic: Marketing and Sales
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a topic many small business owners know about but few truly utilize.
But here's the thing - showing up on page one of Google can be the difference between your business booming or just getting by.
And when it comes to getting your business to rank locally, utilizing Local SEO is a powerful strategy if done right.
Fortunately, there are some basic (and pretty painless) steps you can take that will help your business rank locally.
This workshop will cover local search - what it is and how it will help your business. We'll also go through six key steps to help your business win at local SEO:
1. How to create (and optimize) your Google My Business (GMB) listing.
2. How to build citations (and get listed on local directories).
3. How to manage your reputation and grow online reviews with a review funnel.
4. How to write location-based content to help your website rank well.
5. How to implement on-page local SEO basics.
6. What local link building is and why you need it to compete locally.
Payments: Please pay online with a credit card. Registration is not guaranteed until payment is made.
Note: Registrations made less than 24 hours before a class may be charged an additional $10.
Refund Policy: No cash refunds, credit will be rolled over to another class.
Parking: Blanca Peak is centered behind Longs Peak student Center and Mount Antero. For best access park in front of one of these buildings. Please allow time for parking when students are in session. A map will be included in your registration confirmation.
Fee: $ 30.00
Pay via credit card online.
Already Registered? Sign in for more information.
Larimer SBDC-Front Range Community College Classroom-Blanca Peak 142
4616 S. Shields St Ft. Collins, CO 80526 Blanca Peak 142 (classroom)