Financials and Bookkeeping - From Input to Understanding
Tue 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Topic: Business Accounting and Budget
Tuesday, October 18, 2022
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
This class will help you understand what bookkeeping can tell you about your business and how it can help you manage your business including:
- What data you need to keep track of
- Avoiding common mistakes
- A summary understanding of what financials and proper bookkeeping can tell you about your business
- General understanding your financial statements - income (profit and loss) statement and balance sheet
- What's accrual accounting mean? The importance of matching expenses with revenues
- When to engage with an accountant and/or bookkeeper
Founder of Orner Bookkeeping Services
QuickBooks instructor with Front Range Community College
Parking: Blanca Peak is centered behind Longs Peak student Center and Mount Antero. For best access park in front of one of these buildings. Please allow time for parking when students are in session.
Payments: Please pay online with a credit card. Registration is not guaranteed until payment is made.
Note: Registrations made less than 24 hours before a class may be charged an additional $10.
Refund Policy: No cash refunds, credit will be rolled over to another class.
Fee: $ 40.00
Pay via credit card online.
Larimer SBDC-Front Range Community College Classroom-Blanca Peak 142
4616 S. Shields St Ft. Collins, CO 80526 Blanca Peak 142 (classroom)