[On Demand] Financials and Bookkeeping - From Input to Understanding
This class will help you understand what bookkeeping can tell you about your business and how it can help you manage your business including:
• What data you need to keep track of
• Avoiding common mistakes
• A summary understanding of what financials and proper bookkeeping can tell you about your business
• General understanding your financial statements - income (profit and loss) statement and balance sheet
• What's accrual accounting mean? The importance of matching expenses with revenues
• When to engage with an accountant and/or bookkeeper
Don't let your financial statements overwhelm you! Once you understand what they can do for your business, you'll wonder why they were ever such a mystery to begin with.
Speaker(s): Sean Orner Founder of Orner Bookkeeping Services QuickBooks instructor with Front Range Community College
Fee: $ 15.00
Pay via credit card online.