Business Quick Start
What You Will Learn
- All the steps to becoming an official business - registering with the state, legal entity understanding, local registrations, license requirements
- The Business Model Canvas - a one page business plan outline to think through all the elements of running a business
- Marketing Plan considerations
- Budget fundamentals
- How the SBDC can support your on your journey
This workshop is full of information, hands-on activities to get those ideas out of your head and into a tangible format, and a stepping stone to further resources. Optional follow up activities include meeting with a SBDC consultant, signing up for a class, accessing On Demand videos, or finding a meetup group with other small business founders, owners and entrepreneurs.
9:00 - 10:00 - Walk through the official steps to become a legitimate business
10:00 - 11:00 - Introduction to the Business Model Canvas
11:00 - 12:00 - Introduction to creating a marketing plan & budget
Beverages and light refreshments provided.
Prerequisites: Make It Official On Demand video (fee waived with registration for this workshop, link will be provided upon registration)
You will walk away with:
- A one page business plan outline
- A marketing plan checklist
- A budget checklist
- SBDC network of resources and services
- New small business acquaintances and friends!
Speaker(s): Kat Hart Director, Loveland Business Development Center
Fee: $ 30.00
Pay via credit card online.