Mugs & Mornings with the SBDC & Wellington Chamber
Are you a small business owner looking to connect with other local entrepreneurs? Join us for Mugs & Mornings with the SBDC! This event is a great opportunity to meet new people, share ideas, and learn from each other's experiences.
This month, the SBDC and Wellington Chamber are partnering to host Mugs & Mornings, a networking event for local businesses. The event will be held at Owl Canyon Coffee, which is located next door to the Chamber's new office.
Attendees can enjoy coffee and pastries from Owl Canyon, then tour the Chamber's new space. There will also be opportunities to network with other local businesses and learn about resources available to entrepreneurs.
Benefits of attending:
- Meet new people and build relationships with other small business owners in your community
- Learn from each other's experiences and best practices
- Build confidence in mastering your business pitch
- Get advice and support from experienced entrepreneurs
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and developments in small business
What to bring:
- Business cards
- A positive attitude and a willingness to network!
The event is free to attend, but registration is required. We look forward to seeing you there!
Filter coffee will be provided by Owl Canyon, feel free to treat yourself to a specialty drink from their menu
Co-Sponsor(s): Owl Canyon Coffee & The Wellington Chamber of Commerce
The event is free, but we do ask that your pre-register before 3 PM on September 14th.
Fee: No Cost