Leading Edge Strategic Planning - 8 Weeks Cohort Series (Live Remote)
Who Is It For?
LEADING EDGE is for business owners and entrepreneurs positioning for growth stage, that desire focused education and planning, accountability, networking, and the tools to build a strategic business plan to take their company to the next level.
What To Expect
- Eight 2-hour sessions, including discussions, guest speakers, and LivePlan working sessions with subject matter experts
- A minimum of 3 hours of one-on-one consulting with SBDC consultants
- Continuous feedback on your business plan and strategy during the course
- Free subscription to LivePlan that continues 3 months after the program
- Free registration to workshops at the Larimer SBDC while enrolled
- 5 minutes to present your strategy to your peers on Graduation Day. You will walk away with a completed business plan, multiple mentors, and a key network of resources, champions and friends!
The LEADING EDGE™ Entrepreneurship Series is a hands-on, step-by-step strategic business planning program for early-stage businesses across any industry. Through this 8-weeks Cohort Series—with expert help all along the way—you can test the feasibility of positioning your company for growth, solidify your business model and build a road map in LivePlan. You can finish the series with an actionable, strategic business plan to access potential financing or to use as a blueprint to manage your business.
The LEADING EDGE Entrepreneurship Series makes you an active participant in a program designed for (and with) entrepreneurs just like you. Facilitators and guest presenters are knowledgeable entrepreneurs and specialists who are attuned to the issues you will face every day. Thoughtful, insightful—and above, all practical—the series covers all aspects of successful business planning for growth.
- No more than two unexcused absences from the training series
- Completing at least 3 hours of one-on-one consulting throughout the course
- Turning in a completed business plan by the end of the course
Partial Scholarships available with the generosity of CHFA.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested in advance
Speaker(s): Lead Facilitator: Bill Welter
Fee: $ 395.00
Pay via credit card online.