How to be a Successful CDOT Contractor
This event has been canceled
Do you have what it takes to work on multi-million-dollar CDOT construction projects? Do you want to learn the secrets of making money in a highly competitive low-bid construction environment?
Join us for a webinar where you'll learn about the best practices of the most successful CDOT contractors. We'll walk you through the top mistakes to avoid and get lessons learned from CDOT Region 3 Civil Rights Specialist who has worked with prime contractors and subcontractors for years around the western slope.
What You'll Learn:
- Best practices of successful CDOT small business contractors
- How to identify and pursue the CDOT opportunities that are right for your business
- How to bid accurately and work smarter to make money on CDOT projects
- Where to get contacts for CDOT staff and prime contractors in the Grand Junction area
Small, minority, or woman-owned subcontractors providing services in highway design or construction.
- Cathy Kramer, Connect2DOT Program Manager
- Amy Haffer, CDOT Civil Rights Specialist
Please follow the steps below to register for this webinar and receive updates and reminders:
- Register by clicking the button below.
- Complete your registration on the GoToWebinar page that will pop up after registering with the SBDC.
- Join the GoToWebinar event on the date/time indicated (a link to be sent upon pre-registration or one day before the session).
Fee: No Cost