Doing Business with CDOT & Getting Certified
Watch now! Please click the Register Online button below and sign-in to the SBDC registration system. Once you are finished, click Continue to view the webinar link.
Are you interested in contracting with the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT)? This webinar is a great introduction for construction and engineering firms who want to learn how to do business with CDOT. You'll find out what they buy, how they put out solicitations for goods and services, and where to find contract opportunities.
This webinar will also include a discussion about CDOT's small business programs including the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Emerging Small Business (ESB) certifications. We will explain how these certifications can help you become more competitive in bidding and subcontracting on CDOT projects.
What You'll Learn:
- Get an inside look at how CDOT operates and what they buy
- Learn the different contracting methods CDOT uses and how you can bid
- Discover where to find contracting opportunities that fit your business
- Learn how to identify prime contractors who need subcontractors on CDOT projects
- Determine if you are eligible for DBE and ESB certifications and how to apply
- Develop a strategy for becoming a CDOT contractor, consultant or supplier
Cathy Kramer, Connect2DOT Program Manager, has more than 15 years of experience working with CDOT and small, minority, and woman-owned businesses. She helps engineers, construction contractors, and other companies in the infrastructure industry learn how to find opportunities, bid competitively, and perform successfully on CDOT projects.
Fee: No Cost