CDOT On-the-Job Training (OJT) Program & Compliance
CDOT's On-the-Job Training (OJT) program is a requirement for prime contractors working on federally-funded projects. This webinar will provide an introduction to OJT including how to get an approved program plan, who's eligible for training, how to track hours for reimbursement and to meet OJT goals, and how to ensure you are in compliance with Federal regulations.
It is a good refresher for CDOT prime contractors who are required to have an OJT Program Plan and meet OJT hours on projects, as well as for subcontractors who want to learn how to take advantage of OJT and develop employees into journey workers in construction trades.
- Overview of CDOT's OJT Program and New Special Provision
- Out-of-the Box and Approved OJT Programs
- OJT Goals and Good Faith Efforts
- Eligibility, Enrollment and Counting Hours
- Wages and Reimbursement
- OJT Forms and Submittals
- OJT Support Services: RISE (Resources to Improve and Support Employment)
Suggested Audience: CDOT prime and subcontractors, skilled trade employees and job seekers
Monica Vialpando, CDOT Labor Compliance Manager, is the author of CDOT's OJT Special Provision and has worked on developing the OJT program to meet the needs of prime contractors, subcontractors, and trainees. She is an expert authority on how to make the most of your OJT program and what is required to be in compliance.
- Click the Register Online button below
- Complete your registration information in the SBDC system
- Click Continue to go to GoToWebinar
- Add your name and email address to receive the link to join
You may also click here to register for the full (5 classes) CDOT Contract Compliance training series.
Fee: No Cost