CDOT Construction Contract Compliance Training Series
Join the CDOT Civil Rights & Business Resource Center and Southwest CO SBDC for a series of FREE webinars about Contract Compliance on CDOT highway and bridge construction projects. This is the annual training for prime and subcontractors hosted by CDOT in a new format for 2021.
These instructor-led webinars are complementary to the instructional videos available in the CDOT Compliance Video Library. You can find more information about CDOT compliance on the Civil Rights and Business Resource Center website.
To view the recording of the final class in the Trucking Series related to CDOT Compliance, please click the link below.
To register for the CDOT Compliance Series (5 classes below), click on the blue Register Online button below. You may also click on the individual links below to sign up for specific classes.
- June 8, 9am – 11am: CDOT Certified Payrolls & LCPtracker
- June 16, 11am – 12pm: CDOT On-the-Job-Training (OJT) Program & Compliance
- June 23, 9am – 10am: DBE Program: Compliance on CDOT Construction Projects
- June 30, 11am – 12pm: DBE Program: Certification, Codes, Counting & Changes
- Aug 26, 9am – 11am: CDOT Certified Payrolls & LCPtracker (repeat)
Fee: No Cost