DBE Program: Compliance on CDOT Construction Projects
The Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program is a US DOT program that that seeks to ensure nondiscrimination in, and create a level playing field on which DBEs can compete fairly for USDOT-assisted contracts. CDOT manages a DBE Program Plan that includes processes for certification, goal setting, DBE utilization on contracts, and more.
This webinar will provide an overview of the DBE program, as well has the requirements Prime Contractors and DBE subcontractors must comply with on CDOT construction contracts. You'll also learn about changes to the program in the last year that may affect DBE subcontractors.
- DBE program overview
- Goal setting
- Utilization plans (Form 1414)
- DBE commitments (Form 1415)
- GFE process (Form 1416)
- Tracking and enforcement
- Prompt payment (B2G Audit)
- CUF (new Form 1432)
- DBE substitutions (Form 1420)
Prime and subcontractors working on CDOT construction projects, compliance specialists, DBE Liaison Officers, Small Business Diversity staff.
Monica Vialpando, CDOT Labor Compliance Manager
- Click the Register Online button below
- Complete your registration information in the SBDC system
- Click Continue to go to GoToWebinar
- Add your name and email address to receive the link to join
You may also click here to register for the full (5 classes) CDOT Contract Compliance training series.
Fee: No Cost