CDOT Certified Payrolls & LCPtracker (Repeat)
Contractors and subcontractors working on construction projects covered by the Federal Davis-Bacon Act or State Prevailing Wage Laws are required to submit certified payrolls to be in compliance with CDOT and Department of Labor reporting requirements.
This webinar will help you understand CDOT’s requirements for certified payrolls and how to use LCPTracker, CDOT’s online system for payroll reporting. If you are new to government contracting or need a refresher on certified payroll reporting, this workshop is for you!
- Understand how to comply with Davis-Bacon and associated labor Acts on CDOT projects.
- Learn the ins and outs of certified payrolls including wage conformance, site-of-work, trucking, and other payroll requirements.
- Ensure accurate submission of certified payrolls to reduce payment delays.
- Learn how to navigate LCPTracker from registration to basic contract and payroll reporting.
Suggested Audience: CDOT prime and subcontractors, owners, payroll and accounting staff
Speaker: Monica Vialpando, CDOT Labor Compliance Manager
- Click the Register Online button below
- Complete your registration information in the SBDC system
- Click Continue to go to GoToWebinar
- Add your name and email address to GoToWebinar receive the link to join
You may also click here to register for the full (5 classes) CDOT Construction Contract Compliance training series.
Fee: No Cost