LEADING EDGE: Start-Up Essentials INFO Session
Hear from the SBDC Executive Director and ask questions to learn about the LEADING EDGE™: Start-Up Essentials series. If you're unsure you want to sign up for the series, enjoy this short discussion and get some inside tips on other programs, also.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Entrepreneurs with a solid business idea
- Businesses under two years in operation.
- Entrepreneurs who started a business but need to get new clients and make money
- Ideal webinar if you plan to start a business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
LEADING EDGE™ is the business planning flagship program for entrepreneurs in the State of Colorado.
LEADING EDGE™ is a course designed to help entrepreneurs create a short and flexible business plan that will guide your business as you get underway. The fee-based series will take place online with SBDC certified instructors. Participants learn how to analyze economic opportunities and risk for their business and create an actionable strategic business plan based on proven market research and management techniques.
Attend this FREE info session to learn more about the outcomes of the program:
- Develop a clear vision to successfully launch your business;
- Network with and learn from other entrepreneurs;
- Receive virtual one-on-one consulting for support in writing the business plan;
- Discover tools and resources to help you launch your business;
- Learn about funding options;
- Compete in a short flexible business plan for review by a consultant.
Certificate Program: Must complete all four sessions, one-on-one consulting sessions and submit a business plan or business model canvas to the instructor for review.
If you already know this is the right program for you, click here to register. Otherwise, click the button below to sign up for this INFO session.
Speaker(s): Marcia McGilley, Executive Director, Aurora-South Metro SBDC
Fee: No Cost