Payroll Approvers: CDOT Certified Payrolls & LCPtracker
Scroll to the bottom and click Register Online to register for this class. Click here to register once for all 7 classes in the CDOT Civil Rights Contract Compliance training series.
Contractors and subcontractors working on CDOT construction projects covered by the Federal Davis-Bacon Act or State Prevailing Wage Laws are required to submit certified payrolls to be in compliance with CDOT and Department of Labor reporting requirements.
CDOT Engineers, consultant engineers, and local agency partners are responsible for reviewing and approving these payrolls to ensure they are correct and compliant. This webinar will help people who have oversight responsibilities for certified payrolls to better understand CDOT’s requirements and how to use LCPTracker in an approver role.
If you or your team are responsible for verifying and approving contractor payrolls, you don't want to miss this webinar!
- Understand the basis of Davis-Bacon and associated labor Acts on CDOT projects.
- Learn the ins and outs of certified payrolls including wage conformance, site-of-work, trucking, and other payroll requirements for contractors.
- Learn how to navigate LCPTracker and review/verify certified payrolls as an approver.
- Ensure you know how to review payrolls, clear violations, conduct labor interviews, run reports, and close out project files.
Who Should Attend:
CDOT Engineers, Consultant Engineers, and Local Agency Payroll Approvers
- Monica Vialpando, CDOT Construction Compliance Manager
- Vanessa Urbina, CDOT LCPTracker Specialist
- Click the Register Online button below
- Complete your registration information in the SBDC system
- Click Continue to go to GoToWebinar
- Add your name and email address to receive the link to join
- If you are unable to attend, please do not cancel your registration. We will send you a link to the recording after the live session.
Fee: No Cost